Self propelled modular trailers are mainly composed of frame axles, suspension systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems, braking systems, power systems, control systems and other equipment. The frame is made of high-strength alloy steel box-section welded structure, including main beam, auxiliary beam, beam, diagonal support and end beam. The axle is mounted on the bottom of the frame, and axles that can be independently steered are mounted longitudinally along both sides of the frame, and four tires are mounted on each axle.
Self propelled modular trailers can also be combined with platform modular trailers. Same height, same width, same coupling - this is an economical supplement/solution to create a self-propelled transporter along with your existing modular trailer/multi-axis.
Self propelled modular trailers are to design a telescopic column gantry crane. In order to overcome the problem of repairing the shared space between the crane and the boiler crane, the CBLR uses telescopic column technology to reduce the height of the crane.
1. Self propelled modular trailerswith a platform width of 2.43 meters wide, narrow enough to be used for standard container transport.
2. High carrying capacity per unit area. Suitable for centralized transportation of heavy loads. The platform vehicle has a load capacity of up to 10.8t / m ^ 2 . The axle load capacity per axis is 40 tons.
3. The electronically controlled multimode independent steering system (suspension) can be moved sideways like a crab.
1. Strong dynamic performance.
2. Excellent ability to adapt to the environment.
3. The operation performance is convenient and fast.
4. Good maintainability.
5. Has a high core component configuration.