This series of hydraulic axle modular trailers is modular in design and consists of various flow distributors, one-way hydraulic motors, planetary gear reducers, brakes, reels, and racks with one-way balancing valves and lock valves that control the brakes. Each hydraulic axle modular trailer can be connected end-to-end (longitudinal combination) and side-by-side (horizontal combination) to complete the difficult and cumbersome transportation tasks that mechanically suspended trailers (traditional) cannot manufacture.
The threaded steel frame is compact and has a small footprint. This kind of hydraulic axle modular trailer is suitable for use in a variety of lifting and towing equipment such as ships, terminals and automobiles. In addition, the hydraulic axle modular trailer can transfer concentrated weight to each wheel through a hydraulic system that maintains the level of the trailer and cargo while driving on uneven roads and protects the road from overloaded trailers.
* The modular design makes installation easy and simplifies maintenance.
* The use of a balancing valve ensures smooth running during lifting and lowering operations.
* Surface hardened gears for low noise and smooth operation, excellent load carrying capacity and reliable operation.
* High-strength structural steel, sturdy and durable structure, high bending moment and high concentration bearing capacity.
* It can be connected to drop decks, spacers, retractable bridges, turntables, box girder bridges to transport special cargo.
* Hydraulic suspension, hydraulic steering, adjustable platform height for overweight and oversized cargo transportation.
* Widely used in construction, engineering, oil refining and other related industries.
* Suitable for long-distance road transport for very large and unusually loaded cargo.
|Product Name||Hydraulic axle modular trailer|
Wheel base (mm)
Turning angle of the first axle line
Loading capacity per axle line
Dead weight per axle line