The container side loader truck is loaded and unloaded by a pair of cranes (hydraulic arms) installed at both ends of the trailer chassis, eliminating the need for other lifting equipment such as forklifts, cranes, and the like. The entire operation from the trailer to the ground takes only a few minutes, increasing efficiency and productivity. This container side loader truck not only saves money for transportation operators, but also saves time.
Container side loader trucks can be transported independently, loading and unloading 20-foot and 40-foot containers. It is also used for transportation, loading and unloading of special fuel tank containers, industrial equipment, special vehicles, portable construction, etc.
1. Power output (PTO) or diesel APU.
2. The Side loader can be slid to accommodate containers from 20 feet to 40 feet.
3. Wireless remote control / manual operation.
4. It can control engine throttle size and engine speed to improve work efficiency.
5. The front and rear cranes can work together and separate, making it easy to adjust the container.
6. Safety control with stop button.
7. Beautiful appearance, reliable performance, easy operation, easy to manufacture and maintain.
1. The articulated frame has a small turning radius and is flexible.
2. With a large-capacity battery, the light is powerful and suitable for operation in dark environments.
3. The reinforced drive axle is used, the wheel planetary gears are decelerated and the working life is long.
4. The load sensing hydraulic steering gear is light and easy to operate.
5. The gas-top oil double-line brake system uses high-quality polyurethane high-pressure hose, which is safe and reliable.
6. According to the ergonomically designed seat and instrument control system, the structure is reasonable for high comfort.
7. Power shift gearbox, versatile, stable and reliable.
Widely used in roads, railways, construction, hydropower, ports, mines and other construction projects.